Garden Rooms and Studios
Create your own hard-wearing space for your garden.
Our third option for finishing your cabin is Cedral.
Cedral is a highly attractive, low maintenance, rot free alternative to other traditional cladding materials. It is resistant to rot and immune to attack by pests and insects. It also stands up brilliantly to the harshest of weather conditions, so perfect for the wonderful Scottish weather we have!
A great way to create additional space a garden room from Scotia Cabins is a sound investment.
We construct all our outdoor spaces utilising the best quality, sturdy and sustainably sourced materials ensuring your investment will continue to give decades of pleasure with minimum maintenance required.
A Garden Office from Scotia Cabins represents a sensible alternative to a conventional extension, less disruptive and in many cases no planning consents are required (subject to local by-laws). Our Garden Office units can utilise unused space in your garden and provide a welcome sanctuary from life’s hustle and bustle. According to property expert Sarah Beeney, a Garden Room can add as much as 5% to the value of your home.
All our Garden rooms are manufactured in the UK at our factory in Derbyshire to exacting standards and include the following specifications.
- Choice of customer supplied, or we can install your base.
- FSC produced Western Red Cedar, Slow Grown PEPC/FSC Scandinavian Redwood or Composite nil maintenance panelling.
- Frame constructed from structural C16 Timber.
- Fully insulated with Kingspan ™ or similar.
- Wall and roof boards in FSC approved MDF boards ready for painting (or finished for you dependant on your choice)
- Firestone EPDM ™ single piece roof system complete with custom made verges and gutter trim finished in black together with gutter and downpipes as required.
- Set number of windows supplied as part of your package with additional as required from a vast choice of shapes and sizes.
- Door systems supplied as part of your package with choice of Patio Style, Sliding or even Bi-Fold options as required. Double glazed energy efficient UPVC windows and doors for peak efficiency.
- Window and door trim colours to suit your design ideas.
- Choice of click laminate flooring coverings.
- Wall and roof internal boarding ready for your decoration.
- Either we can arrange, or you can involve your local electrical contractor to install electrical supply and internal specification.
- 10 year manufacturer on all building materials
- Up to 20 year guarantee on UPVC doors
- 10 year guarantee on all window frames
- 5 year guarantee on all glass window units
- 10 year guarantee on all Pilkington roof glazing.
A Scotia Garden Room , Office or Studio is an exciting low cost and convenient way to provide that outdoor space you’ve always dreamt of.